• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Move Logbook Pro

jsollows

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
23
I've just purchased a new computer and need to move logbook pro. I've installed it on the new system with no problem. I then did a backup on the old system and a restore on the new system, again with no problem. I would now like to be able to copy over all my customization such as grid color, hidden columns, column sizes etc. How can I copy all those over to the new system?

Jim
 
Jim,

Please fill out a support ticket to request the steps to do this by clicking Support...Support Center on the left menu.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif
 
I tried to submit a support request but it keeps kicking back to the submission screen when I click submit. There are no error messages and all the fields are filled in. Can you please email the info to me [email protected]
 
Back
Top