• Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Move Logbook Pro

jsollows

I've just purchased a new computer and need to move logbook pro. I've installed it on the new system with no problem. I then did a backup on the old system and a restore on the new system, again with no problem. I would now like to be able to copy over all my customization such as grid color, hidden columns, column sizes etc. How can I copy all those over to the new system?

Jim

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Jim,

Please fill out a support ticket to request the steps to do this by clicking Support...Support Center on the left menu.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

jsollows

I tried to submit a support request but it keeps kicking back to the submission screen when I click submit. There are no error messages and all the fields are filled in. Can you please email the info to me seaquest@shaw.ca