• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

multiple types / 1 type rating

kvon1

New member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
1
My apologies if this issue has already been raised, but I search & couldn't find it.

I'd like to have further breakdown of aircraft make & model, call it a "sub model" or a type. The airplane I fly has multiple models, all under 1 type rating. I'd like to be able to show flight times (e.g. in Analyzer) both by type and subtype. Right now, make & model is all that's available in LBP.

Any insights appreciated!
 
You can create multiple type entries such as XYZ-A, XYZ-B, XYZ-C and log accordingly. You can then use the Analyzer to get your totals by these types. We do not yet support sub-types, we are planning this for our next major release.
 
Back
Top