Non-Flying Duty

raysalmon

The release notes indicated that non-flying duty that counts towards FDP can now be selected in 7.0.6

I added a leg to the end of my trip that starts tomorrow with the payroll category NFD and it didn't change the FDP at all. I couldn't find another payroll category that would fit. Am I doing it right?

2d22c75a3b7736602e35086cc2905446.jpg

I just reviewed that case you mentioned about nonflying duty that counts towards FDP.

I do not know why that case was labeled that way. It did address several issues related to nonflying duty, however none of those have anything to do with FDP.

Prior to the forum discussions that took place just recently, all our development considered nonflying duty as "non FDP" and will remain that way. We are looking into adding a new option for keeping a FDP open but that won't be called "nonflying duty".

Nonflying duty is intended to be used for clerical work, or resetting rest, etc that doesn't fit into any other category such as training.

Sorry for the confusion.

Ok, the release notes for 7.0.6 say:
* [AI-574] - UI : Adding non-flying duties that count towards FDP

What does that mean?

That's what I was referring to when I said

"I do not know why that case was labeled that way. It did address several issues related to nonflying duty, however none of those have anything to do with FDP. "

There were improvements in the nonflying duty entry process but none of them involve counting toward FDP.

OHH....I thought the "case" you were talking about was the letter of interpretation. Sorry.

Back