PDA Wizard wont open up

Kristian

Hello,
I believe I have the latest version of Logbook Pro & APDL - and can hot sync my TREO 650 with my computer just fine. When I get home from my trips, with the flight data installed into ADPL on my650, I open Logbook pro, then hotsnyc my TREO to my computer. All is good here. In the past, all I would have to do is open the PDA wizard on Logbook Pro and all the flight data on my palm was sync'd to Logbook Pro. I worked like a champ!

Now it seems, after I hotsync, and click on the PDA tab on Logbook Pro, then scroll down to the (sync PDA data) tab, nothing happens. Logbook Pro does not take the data on my ADPL and sync it to Logbook Pro. PLEASE HELP ME.
Thanks,
Kristian

login trouble

Eric,
Thank you for the response. When I click the link above, for the support ticket, it asks me for my registered email and password. I thought I was using the same email and password from our last support ticket (when I ordered Logbookpro and ADPL). The site won't seem to let me log in. Any advise how I can log on, so I can complete the support ticket.
A bit confused,
Kristian

Kristian,

Register as a new user. I apologize for the inconvenience, however, our Store, Forums, and Help Desk all have their own databases. You can use the same registration information to keep it easy on your end, but you'll need to register with each system.

Thank you.

Thanks

Eric,
Ok, the support ticket is in place. Thanks for the help along the way. Im standing by for help from the tech guys.
-Kristian

Back