PDA Wizard???

I think I misspoke about the PDA Wizard..........What I meant was will I will be able to use the old schedule importer 6.1.5 as I have for years now without any problems after doing the update to LBP?
Just making sure before I do the update!!! THX

I assume the PDA Wizard will work as usual for syncing the APDL trips to LBP.......True?

Last edited:
Richard,

The old schedule importer is no longer available or supported, use at your own risk. It was designed to integrate solely with APDL. Once schedule information was provided to APDL, your flights then flown, you can sync APDL to Logbook Pro using the PDA Wizard. Logbook Pro's functionality has absolutely no interaction with the old schedule importer. If you want to import schedules into Logbook Pro PC edition you will need a subscription to the schedule importer portal which is the only system Logbook Pro can directly import schedules from.

I still use APDL with an old PDA so I assume that what you said is that I can still use the schedule importer for APDL and still import my trips after having flown them as usual, using the PDA Wizard, even after doing the LBP update?

Are there any plans of making APDL for the iPhone?

Richard,

That's correct, you can sync APDL to Logbook Pro using the PDA Wizard.

Yes, APDL for iPhone, Android, Windows Phone is in the plan. It will come after Logbook Pro PC edition v2 which is #3 in the priority list right now. We're working on Logbook Pro for Android now, then Windows Phone, then Logbook Pro PC edition v2. Then we will redo all the PDA apps to work with Logbook Pro PC v2 including both Logbook Pro PDA apps and APDL.

Back