• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Per Diem Entries

jdcollier

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2002
Messages
15
How do you input Per Diem into Logbook Pro? I see the entry space on my Palm but, not on the PC Logbook page... I also cannot find the Per Diem Header on the Logbook page. I can print out a Per Diem Report but, I would like it listed for each flight entry. Searching "Per Diem" shows no results in the Help files...

Thanks,
JDC
 
Make sure the Per Diem column is turned on as it is not visible by default. You can go into the Options...Flight Log area then Config Display and set your column visibility preferences. You can also right-click in a logbook data entry area to get to this configuration area directly.
 
Back
Top