• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Printing Options

Tyler

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
46
Location
Houston
Is it possible to have Kinkos print my logbook? I have a plain printer at home and I would like to have it printed up on nice paper and on a high quality printer. Any input is greatly appreciated.
 
Hello Tyler,

I believe Kinko's can take PDF files and print them. You could export your Split-Report series report and take to them to print as desired. I suggest doing the insert blank page, swap margins to set it up for duplex "open-face" printing. Experiment as desired and let me know what you end up doing. Of course, I do recommend our leather binder products and accessories for the most professional appearance, not an "office store" print job look & feel.
 
Back
Top