Printing

roadsinthesky

I would like to be able to print manual entry pages, notes, endorsements, and memos. I have printed up my logbook and had it bound in a hardback book. In order to match the kind of paper I used etc I had to get a landscape 8 1/2 x 11 3 ring binder to keep my more current pages. I would like to have an appendix section with manual entry pages, notes, endorsements, and memos that matches the kind of paper I used for uniformity sake. The option to print up manual entry pages etc. would allow me to record any instruction I receive and put it in the appendix section while keeping a running total in regular section. Obviously I can keep a separate logbook that would work for this purpose but since I am using logbook pro I would like to be able to use the same paper and format that I have for the rest of my logbook for uniformity sake. Thank you for taking this into consideration.

I have looked at your binder solutions and they look very nice. However, I didn't see an option to bind it in a hardback book form (like a regular paper logbook) and then match it to a 3 ring binder for recent flights etc. Since I have already picked the kind of paper and hardback binding, I would like to keep it matched in the ring binder form as well and keep it matched to the kind paper I have already chosen and printed. I would be willing to pay extra for the option to print manual entry pages, notes, endorsements, and memos so that I can match the paper and keep the uniformity of my current logbook. I also want the option to keep it in the format that I have chosen to print it in. I like the options that you have included in the program for printing (and I understand you continue to expand them which is always appreciated). It is very nice to be able to rename columns and organize the logbook to be printed up the way that I like but I would like the option to print manual entry pages in the same format I chose to print the rest of my logbook. And having the notes, endorsements, and memos printed on the same paper would add the flexibility and the professional presentation options that I have chosen to an already excellent program and printing options.

Back