• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Reserve

Redbaron64

Well-known member
APDL Beta Team
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
1,140
Location
Arizona
Hello.. Building reserve.. When I put the time in .. RAP and FDP show correctly.. Duty not showing correct.. thoughts?

correct 0230 - 1030.. (RAP / FDP)
Incorrect 1030 - 1800 (duty)

1747095109344.jpeg
 
I have a similar issue. Whenever I start with a long call period, and I get released early for whatever reason, APDL fills in the FDP with whatever time would have remained in the RAP. For example, if my long call window was from 0001-2359, but I get called at 1200 and released until the following day, APDL will end the RAP at 1200 but then create an FDP from 1201-2359. Any ideas on how to avoid that aside from creating a completely new RAP with the correct times?
 
ok.. so I had a SCR 0500 - 1500.. I first tried changing the time on the trip page, but it would add a FDP that was previously blank.. So I changed the SCR master time to show the time I am scheduled .. When I try to change the RAP, it adds a time stamp to the FDP that was previously blank..
Hope that makes sense .. see pictures ..

1777314587842.jpeg


1777314607933.jpeg


1777314642555.jpeg
 
have you tried creating more Reserve Custom Categories. My carrier uses seemingly random times. I have to create a custom reserve category for each assignment.
go to Menu...Settings..Reserve Categories
Click the + sign in the upper right
Add you Description on and Abbreviation (e.g. Short Call Reserve 0500-1500 and the abbreviation SCR 0500-1500)
Set the default RAP period
Rest required prior to RAP yes
apply to duty no
Save
Back out to the calendar
tap on the blank day and select Reserve Availability Period
Select your RAP

you should be good to go now
 
Last edited:
Back
Top