• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Schedule Import and Reserve Duty

Dhc8drv

New member
Joined
Oct 7, 2014
Messages
3
Hi Neil,
Just curious if there is a way to use the schedule importer with paste/process (Southwest pilot so no schedule sync available) and have it attach the trip to a Reserve period?

I have tried adding a reserve period to the calendar and then importing the trip but it just wants to replace the reserve with the trip.

I have also tried editing the duty times on the imported trip but there doesn’t seem to be a way to add a reserve duty time before the trip starts.

For right now I have been adding the reserve period to the calendar and then having to manually add each leg to the trip. Wish there was a easier way to get both reserve duty times and trip details with the schedule importer
 
Back
Top