Search not working

pcohen

Searching for a crew member. Tells me how many flights flown and when the last one was, but how can I actually SEE what flights were flown with that crew member (other than the last one, which I can find by going to that date in the calendar - which should not be necessary)? Why doesn't it show a list of days or legs with that crew member that you can click on to get the leg view and then the trip view? Seems pretty obvious, but I can't figure out how to do it. If this is not possible, then the search feature is nearly worthless.

Search IS working. You are asking for a feature of the app that is not available at this time. You are welcome to post a suggestion that provides a link from a crewmember to show all legs that you flew with that crewmember. Not an unreasonable request and would be of some value but it's not the highest priority at this time as we have higher priority functionality on the roadmap.

I understand and appreciate that it isn't the highest priority right now, I hope that LBP sync is your highest priority at this time, but the search IS useless if it doesn't actually SEARCH. The way it is implemented now it gives some stats on the crew member (how many flights flown) but if you can't FIND those flights, then it isn't actually a SEARCH feature.

So in other words, your search feature returns a result that says "yes, you flew with that person xx times, but I'm not going to tell you when those flights were". That's counting, not searching.

So in other words, your search feature returns a result that says "yes, you flew with that person xx times, but I'm not going to tell you when those flights were". That's counting, not searching.

Nope, has nothing to do with SEARCH. It's a statistic available per the item viewed. You're viewing a crewmember and seeing stats on that crewmember. I have a feature request logged for crew, aircraft types, tails, to push to a list of legs associated with that item and any other data items that are candidates for this. Doesn't mean it will happen but the feature request is logged.

Back