Set up for Envoy

tdesmo

I've been trying to import trips to have my APDL set up for Envoy but I've not had any luck making it work. Can someone point me to where I can get instructions on how to set it up?

i was able to import a trip before I flew it. But was not able to import a trip after I was done with it so I could log it.

Only airlines using FLICA can import automatically.

For Envoy you will need to import through APDL.net or the APDL toolkit using the SEQ format from Envoy.

If you need further assistance please contact us via the helpdesk

I've been trying to import trips to have my APDL set up for Envoy but I've not had any luck making it work. Can someone point me to where I can get instructions on how to set it up?

i was able to import a trip before I flew it. But was not able to import a trip after I was done with it so I could log it.

Cut-n-paste your HI3 into either the apdl.net website or on the import trip button on the left menu. You can only do one HI3 at a time, it won't read an HI1. If it's a trip that day, you can use the in app import trip function. If it's a trip on a future date, use the web portal apdl.net to import it.

I have also found that you can import the trips from the bid packet as well. Copy and pasting from the .txt (not pdf) version keeps the formatting. That way you can import the whole month, not just current and next sequence.
Just find the sequence and import it including the ------------ boxing it in.

Back