Sort-by options

tcris52

I'm looking for a way to get a report sorted by aircraft ident. I'm looking for total hours over a given period of time in each of the individual aircraft in the logbook, by tail number.

tcris52 said:
I'm looking for a way to get a report sorted by aircraft ident.

I'm thinking (yes, it hurts) but the only way I can think of doing this is to open the Spreadsheet Style log, click the Ident column header, which will force a sort of this column. You can then print directly from the spreadsheet view and this will provide your report, sorted by Ident. You can also select a range of rows and print just those rows if desired.

You can also use the Explorer and click the column headers to sort by which column you desire.

I'm looking for total hours over a given period of time in each of the individual aircraft in the logbook, by tail number.

This one is much easier! Open the Analyzer, click the + sign next to the Type on the left side and you'll see the break down by Ident. You can print from the Analyzer if you need the information in hard copy format.

Hope this Helps (HTH)

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Neal,

These were two different ways of explaining what I was trying to accomplish. Your 2nd answer was what I was looking for.

Thanks for the quick help.

Tony

Back