Switching Aircraft

Bretman!

I will be working for a new company in January. When I startentering time in my PDAfor a new aircraft, how will Logbook Pro know the new type when I hot sync? Please be very specific and basic with the solution/instructions. Thanks, Bretman!

Hello Bretman,

New Type configurations need to be created on the PC side, and will be transferred to the PDA at next sync.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Thanks,
I have found where to add new aircraft but how will Logbook Pro know which aircraft type I am logging in my PDA?
Bretman

Neal,
I see where to log different aircraft tail numbers. What I need is a way to let my PDA and/or Logbook Pro know that I am flying a different aircraft type.
Let me be a little more specific. At the company that I work for now I fly the DHC-8. Soon I will be working for a new company that uses the B-737. If I am to continue logging my flights on my PDA and sync it to Logbook Pro, what do I need to do so that Logbook Pro will know that I am now flying a B737 and not a DHC-8?
Bretman

Hi Bretman,

This forum and NC Software support is only for Logbook Pro and the Logbook Pro PDA Companions. For any inquiries regarding APDL, please visit Auman Software's site for assistance at http://www.airlinelogbook.net.

Thank you.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Neal,
My question deals with 'how does logbook pro know that the data synced fro the PDA is DHC-8 time.' If I can determine this than it would stand to reason that there would be a place to change a setting when I start flying the B737 in order to let logbook pro know.
Bretman

Back