• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Transfering APDL settings/lists

hjheitka

Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2006
Messages
16
I was able to transfer the program to my new PPC as you described without any trouble, APDL started up fine on the new PPC, but when i started using the program i found that airpot, aircraft, preferences, basically all of my personalized lists and options did not transfer. I tried transfering the specific files again and that did not work either. Do I have to make all of the lists and reset all of my preferences again, or is there a way to transfer them so I don't have to?

Thanks
 
Well i guess third times a charm! Tried it again and all of the lists and preferences are there. Thanks for the help.
 
Back
Top