• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

transferring data

LeeHarvey

New member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
2
2 questions
1. I am putting My logbook Pro on my new computer, how do I transfer the info from the old one?

2.When I sync my palm treo w/ my CPU, how can I get the cross country time to automatically fill in?
 
LeeHarvey said:
2 questions
1. I am putting My logbook Pro on my new computer, how do I transfer the info from the old one?

2.When I sync my palm treo w/ my CPU, how can I get the cross country time to automatically fill in?
Hello,

Regarding #1: Please fill out a support ticket for further assistance.
Regarding #2: The Cross-Country needs to be filled in via the Logbook Pro PDA Companion either manually or set Autofill (Options...Autofill on the PC) so it will match duration when entering a new flight.
 
Back
Top