Question Upgraded to a new PC - how to transfer LogBookPro

FlyTeach

Does anyone know how to transfer LBP (LogBookPro) from a disk drive rescued from my old PC?

I am pretty sure there have to be entries into the new registry, but I don't have any details on what needs to be done there.

Hello,

Download the latest version of Logbook Pro from the website and install. You need either a .lbk file or a .bak file from the old computer. If it’s a .lbk file, double click it on the new computer to open Logbook Pro. If you have a .bak file available, follow the instructions below.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

Download the latest version of Logbook Pro from the website and install. You need either a .lbk file or a .bak file from the old computer. If it’s a .lbk file, double click it on the new computer to open Logbook Pro. If you have a .bak file available, follow the instructions below.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have downloaded the latest version of LBP and installed it, but I do not have the unlock key. I think purchased LogBookPro Desktop long before 2005, and I do not have any emails going back that far. I found a page where I should be able to find my key, but it doesn't work. It says I can buy my unlock key for $15, but that doesn't seem fair.

I have the .bak backups stored online at your website, and I need to download the latest once I get LBP going.

Thanks for the registry information; I transferred the data from the old registry to my new registry and my LBP is running correctly with the custom columns I created, and all the current flights, but it is still running in 'Evaluation Mode'.

I need my 'key' to get it into normal running mode. Please let me know if you'll help me with that. I think I bought LBP before 2005.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please contact via the helpdesk for further assistance with your license. We do not provide licensing information in public forum.

Self help is available for Lost unlock codes (license info) in KB 1

Back