Trouble synching from my Palm

gjflyer

I purchased the APDL for Palm as well as the Logbook pro software and I successfully installed the APDL software onto my Palm Z22 PDA, however when I tried to sync my logbook information from my Palm to Logbook Pro on my computer, it acts like it is beginning to sync the information and then about 1/2 second later it says that synching is complete. I thought that it seemed a little fast to sync a year and a half of data. I checked to see what Logbook Pro showed for my total hours and it was 0. For some reason I cannot sync the APDL data into the Logbook Pro. I have registered both my PDA as well as Logbook Pro. I know I don't have a connection problem when I am synching because I have no problems synching information to my palm. Do you know what I may be doing wrong? Thanks. -Greg

Greg,

Make sure you are using the latest versions which is 6.0.4 for Palm OS and 1.10.25 for Logbook Pro. Run the PDA Wizard in Logbook Pro after HotSync'ing and make sure the date filter is set correct on the bottom portion of the APDL page, the Palm username is correct, and retry. If it fails, go back to APDL and make a small change in any log page then HotSync again, this will force the Palm device to send its files to your PC again, then re-run the PDA Wizard.

Back