• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

MAC

Redbaron64

Well-known member
APDL Beta Team
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
1,140
Location
Arizona
Hi Neil..
Just thought I would try APDL on my MAC .. So far it seams to work.. Had a couple of crashes , but reopened and seems ok for now.. I know you don't support APDL for MAC, just thought I would see if it worked or not for fun..

Tahoe 26.2
1766947574847.png
 
Last edited:
I have tried this, using APDL on a Mac Mini 4. No functionality issues with the App Store version.
I have experienced a GUI glitch in the Calendar view.
When I adjust the window size, the graphical Day elements do not resize correctly resulting in variable sized / displayed weeks (from 5 to 9 days displayed per "week") and as such the weekend shaded blocks strewn all over the calendar month. Also, as the days per week shift, the displayed date jumps around, shifting decades at a time as the elements resize themselves.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-01-25 at 10.52.16.png
    Screenshot 2026-01-25 at 10.52.16.png
    223.1 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top