Version 2

Hello MK,

As you know, we cannot release dates or features, for that matter, until the product is complete and ready to ship. Any discussion as to what it will have is considered "vapor'ware" as it doesn't exist until it's production ready, and for obvious reasons we don't want to reveal the new magic too soon! We'll release it simply when it's ready, I've given strict guidance to the developers (and myself) that we will not rush, we will take our time, test every segment thoroughly, and deliver a quality, feature rich, easy to use product when the product is complete. We initially targeted a Nov release and realized we don't want to release based on a date but instead a feature set, a solid tested sound product. I do not see v2 being ready before the end of Q1 2008 at the earliest, but that's my target for now at least. Version 1 is rock solid, so it's not in any way a case of needing something because what we have is broke, quite the contrary, version 1 is not broke, it works great, does a great job, and this gives us the luxury to take our time and do a great job on the next version.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Version 1 is rock solid, so it's not in any way a case of needing something because what we have is broke, quite the contrary, version 1 is not broke, it works great, does a great job, and this gives us the luxury to take our time and do a great job on the next version.

I couldn't agree more. Thanks for all your hard work guys, I can't wait to see what's coming!

Back