• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Virtual PC 7

AirBill

Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
9
Hi. I am using Virtual PC 7 on a Mac G5 and trying to sync the Palm. The PC makes a noise when the Palm hooks up, but nothing else. I now hear there may be an issue with Palm and Virtual PC 7. Any other users have experience with this?
 
NC Software said:
Hello,

I believe you submitted a support ticket on this topic which I replied.

Sure did. I submitted it after I posted this message. And, my suggestion worked!
 
Sorry it took so long, but here's the process (for OSX):

Sync your PDA to the Mac, as normal. Go to:

documents/palm/{Palm Username}/backups.

Copy the contents of this folder to the following folder in Virtual PC:

C:\Program Files\palmOne\{Palm Username}\Backup

Then, run PDA Wizard, and it will pick up the files. Easy!
 
Back
Top