Windows Mobile 6

I've just bought a T-Mobile MDA (HTC Touch Diamond) running on win mob 6 pro. Does Logbook PDA pocket need exactly .NET CF 2.0 CAB to run, or is a higher version also ok. I'm getting "There is a newer version of .NET CF installed. Uninstall this version first, before installing .NET CF 2.0"
Is there a way around this??

Hello Carl,

A later version is fine as it includes prior versions. If you download the latest Pocket PC install from our web site you should be fine on WM6. We include the .NET Compact Framework 3.5 with the latest installer.

Any word on if/when there will be a version for non-touch screen WM6 users? I have a Motorola Q9h and would love to use the program on there. It says it installs successfully, but I get an error when I try to use it.

Any word on if/when there will be a version for non-touch screen WM6 users? I have a Motorola Q9h and would love to use the program on there. It says it installs successfully, but I get an error when I try to use it.

Hello,

No, I'm sorry but no date is available at this time. This will happen most likely in a new line of PDA products after the new version of Logbook Pro PC edition is completed slated for later this year.

Back