American Airlines APDL set up

LonzoTWA

Been a long time user of Logbook pro and now I am testing out APDL. Anybody out there with suggestions on how to set it up and import trips? As for the schedule importer, I can import but it doesn't give proper credit for the trip so the pay and productivity are not correct.

Anybody got this nailed down and running smooth and would like to share your settings and importing techniques?

Looks like a great program if set up properly.

Lonny

I'm using it at Eagle (envoy) importing trips from Sabre. What parts are not working for you? I had to create a bunch of different payroll categories, and tailor many of the existing ones. I added CXL paid and unpaid, added open time 120% 150% and 200%. Added transition Removal coding/pay as well.

i prefer to use the APDL.net portal for importing trips so far. It's a straight cut and paste job, then edit to change the start date as needed.

I'm using it at Eagle (envoy) importing trips from Sabre. What parts are not working for you? I had to create a bunch of different payroll categories, and tailor many of the existing ones. I added CXL paid and unpaid, added open time 120% 150% and 200%. Added transition Removal coding/pay as well.

i prefer to use the APDL.net portal for importing trips so far. It's a straight cut and paste job, then edit to change the start date as needed.

If you have time, posting screen shots of the specific settings may be useful to help others quickly set up the app up for your airline

Ok ……. seem its been a dead thread. I am an AA pilot new to APDL but not logbook pro. Im unable to figure out where to copy n paste my sequences FROM and what filter into APDL importer to use. Any help here ?!?!

Hello @jjav8or,

We typically want a trip from date/pairing number through TAFB/Crew data. Paste it into the schedule importer and try the AUTO filter first and if that doesn't work try more specific filters per your airline. If still no luck send us the trip in a ticket to the schedule importer department and we'll assist you directly.

Back