SkyWest airlines setup

nigelcobalt

Hi. I am trying to get this setup for use with SkyWest airlines. A few things so far that I have yet to figure out:

--Is there a way to import or show credit from our trips? It imports block, but we get paid off of credit.

--Configure minimum daily guarantee of 4 hours? Under payroll>block> I've set the minimum credit to 4 hours, but it seems to only work on some trips, maybe only those in the past. Future trips don't show 4hrs daily minimum.

--Long layovers don't show up and don't get the 4 hours of min credit

One Solution to SkyWest Pay on Credit vs Block

This is how I solved this issue--it may not be the only, or most elegant solution, but it works.

1. Go to Settings > Payroll > Pay Adjustment. Confirm "Apply to Pay" is the only toggle set to "On"
2. After each day of flying (or can make total trip adjustment at end of trip), go to Schedule, then Trip view
3. Select on "Edit" in the upper right of the screen
4. Select the green "+" below the day's flying to add a leg
5. On the pop up screen, change the "Payroll" line from "Block" to "Pay Adjustment"
6. Change the "Pay Adjustment" time to the appropriate HH+MM
7. Select Save

You will see the "Pay Adjust" line added below the day's summary on the Trip View. You will also see the additional time on the "Payroll" page on the 75+36 Guarantee line.

Hi. I am trying to get this setup for use with SkyWest airlines. A few things so far that I have yet to figure out:

--Is there a way to import or show credit from our trips? It imports block, but we get paid off of credit.

--Configure minimum daily guarantee of 4 hours? Under payroll>block> I've set the minimum credit to 4 hours, but it seems to only work on some trips, maybe only those in the past. Future trips don't show 4hrs daily minimum.

--Long layovers don't show up and don't get the 4 hours of min credit

Back