mulitple legs on one day???

tikicarver

I have several years of logbook entries where each line in the logbook is one day where I flew multiple legs. (I was a regional airline pilot) I have the total time for the day listed in my logbook, most of the time the TO/FROM columns are left blank because I usually ended up at the same airport I started the day at.
Seems like your program is designed to enter each leg on a separate line. How could enter my data.? If I enter the data like in my logbook and leave the TO/FROM columns blank will that screw up the reporting functions in the program?

To log all flights in one line you can enter your data as follows:

Tail: N12345-N98765-NABCDE (or use commas)

Route: ORD-CLE-ORD-BWI

ignore OFF/ON

Total time: 4.5

Landings: 2
etc...

As diedrich alluded just put your route in the field separated by hyphens and the app will auto-hyphen for you with a double-space. Be sure to enter the number of LEGS to represent the number of flights this entry represents. That's all there is to it.

As diedrich alluded just put your route in the field separated by hyphens and the app will auto-hyphen for you with a double-space. Be sure to enter the number of LEGS to represent the number of flights this entry represents. That's all there is to it.

Ok sounds like that will work,
since many of these days were the exact same schedule, is there a way to save the multi-leg routing with a specific ID so I could just enter the ID for the routing. For example:

my flight schedule would list the daily route as: ID805 = HOB-CVN-ABQ-ROW-ABQ-FMN-ABQ-CVN-HOB

if the program could store the routing as "ID805" and I could just enter ID805 in the routing field and it would fill in the airports, that would save a whole lot of typing

if it can't do that, it would be a nice feature to add,

Ron

NO, you can not store routes in Logbook Pro as you described. Logbook Pro does remember several of the most recent routes used. When typing in your times into Logbook Pro the drop down list for the route of flight will show you a list to pick from.

Back