Import Issue

Caseyvigil

Hello. I have had numerous problems importing from FLICA this month. I have the APDL importer on my iPhone and iPad but neither is able to find a trip on my flica schedule. I didn't have this issue last month. Since I'm still on the "trial" is that playing into my issues?

2nd problem, since I am manually importing the trips, I ran into this bug. When I paste this trip, the start date is 1/27/17. This appears to import well until you look at the second image and for some reason it changes the start date to 1/28/17 and that is what flows into my APDL application. Here is the pasted data...

I7A53 : 27JAN ONLY ON FRIBSE REPT: 0935LOperates: Jan 27 Only
Base/Equip: IND/EM7FO01
DYDDDHCFLTNODPS-ARSDEPLARRLBLKTGRNTOA TBLKTDHD TCRDTDUTY/FDPLAYOVER
FR27 4729IND-CLT10201203 01430107130
FR27DH 2031CLT-IND13101447 0113 AA 01430113 04120527/0228
D-END: 1502L T.A.F.B.: 0527 DHD: 0113
Total: 01430113 04120527/0228
Crew:
FO 610141 COOP, CASEY

I've tried to manually change the date inside the application but get an error "Cannot change the date of a duty period that isn't empty". Is there a work around for this???

Thanks in advance,

Casey

APDL Screen Shot 2.png

APDL Screen Shot 1.png

Well, I think I figured out the copy / paste issue.... I didn't have local times checked. Still having a problem with the auto import function from the APDL took kit.

Yes, FLICA needs LOCAL for your time zone option. We have 8.2 awaiting approval from Apple which has schedule importing improvements but you should be able to use the Paste & Process option in the app or import on APDL.net. Be sure to click the button "Import Trips into APDL" and then launch your app and it should appear when sync completes.

Well, I think I figured out the copy / paste issue.... I didn't have local times checked. Still having a problem with the auto import function from the APDL took kit.

If you are using the process page in the APDL toolkit try the following

Login to flica

Request the full site from the link in the bottom of the page. This page may not appear by default if you are not a flica mobile subscriber.

Select schedule and the month you want to work with.

When the schedule appears click the TAP button on the flica page to close the flica menu

Open the APDL Toolkit in the browser and select Process page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back