Need Info OK, How do I resolve this issue?

DavidB

Ok just used the toolbox to import my swa schedule. Seemed to work fine. However, I have a weird fdp/duty day issue flagged.

Dont understand what is going on. Hopefully my images will show properly.

One is my actual schedule starting on Monday April 10. The other image is a screen cap from APDL itself showing the issue, starting on the Wed trip. Please, help me o understand how to resolve this issue. Thank You.

Best,
David

Attachments

• IMG_0358.PNG
    IMG_0358.PNG
    784.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0357.PNG
    IMG_0357.PNG
    293.5 KB · Views: 74
It looks like somehow it incorrectly calculated the block time off 1885 EWR-PHX. The app is showing 8:30 of block when scheduled is 5:30.

What time zone setting are you using to display your OOOI times?

iOS 10.0.2

It looks like somehow it incorrectly calculated the block time off 1885 EWR-PHX. The app is showing 8:30 of block when scheduled is 5:30. What time zone setting are you using to display your OOOI times?iOS 10.0.2
Hello Eric, I use my domicile time which is KDAL. IE CST. Hope you can help resolve this issue for me.Best,David

Hello Eric, I use my domicile time which is KDAL. IE CST. Hope you can help resolve this issue for me.Best,David

Eric etal, do you have a solution for me. I start a 4 day trip Monday. Hope to get things squared away before Monday. Don't really want to
hassle with warnings the whole trip.

Thank You.
Best,
David

Eric etal, do you have a solution for me. I start a 4 day trip Monday. Hope to get things squared away before Monday. Don't really want to
hassle with warnings the whole trip.

Thank You.
Best,
David

Hi David. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Unfortunately, I do not possess the acumen to address what appears to be a schedule importer issue. Only Neal and his staff can "peek" under the hood. I am one of his beta testers so we tend to only be able to help with superficial issues.

That being said, the obvious issue I see is for some reason it came up with 8:30 of block for flight 1885 EWR-PHX. All I can suggest is switching the app to use Local times and see if it corrects that particular issue until others can reply and offer help. The time zone/importer issue is the heart of your problem. It may take reimporting the trip after changing that setting.

The last leg of your trip looks suspicious, too. Only 1:25 from SFO to DAL? I know you guys fly fast but that's just crazy! :)

Keep us updated on what happens if you try my suggestion.

Regards,

Eric

iOS 10.0.2

You should be able to open up that flight and simply make the times correct in the scheduled section. For some reason, the Dep time is 1 hour early, and the arrival time is 2 hours too late. If I had to guess (purely a guess) I'd say that you had local times displayed for data when you imported it, but it was expecting domicile times?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

David,

Please check your on and in times in on April 10th. The on time is after the in time which is causing an error.

Please also verify the dates entered with the FDP and DUTY times.

If you need further assistance please contact us via the helpdesk

helpdesk@nc-software.com

Last edited:
Back