Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
Whenever I update my resume, it seems that I have to perform many different searches to get the data. I would love a way to just do a 1 button resume summary that I could cut and paste over to my resume.
While I realize this is a question about logbook pro, APDL does have a resume feature which does pretty much exactly what you're asking plus a little more.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.