• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

121 Reports for Supplemental Operations

GCB

I upgraded to the Professional Edition a while back, mainly for the 121 reports on the Misc. tab. Unfortunately, I fly for a Supplemental carrier, and your program currently only computes data for Flag. I know I’m in the extreme minority here, but are there any plans for adding Supplemental Ops computations to your program? I fly 2-man, 3-man, and sometimes 4-man ops, so tracking and staying legal are of great importance (and frustration) for me. I’d sure appreciate a response.</o:p>
All other aspects of the program are great. I really enjoy the ease of adding flights and checking up on my progress. Thanks for a great program.</o:p>

erics75

Hello,

I also fly for a supplemental 121 carrier, 3-person crew. I have not upgraded to the Pro version because it does not track these regulations. I would also be very interested in having this capability, and in fact, would spend the money to upgrade if it was incorporated. 2 requests probably does not warrant all of the added work though. :)

Very pleased with the product and looking forward to the next release.

Regards,

Eric