• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

A Couple Of Problems

rocketman

Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2002
Messages
14
Neal,

Out of the blue I've started getting an error message /530 that a problem has been encountered creating a backup copy of the logbook and I should re-open the program and try again. The problem is that every time I do so the error comes around again. Any ideas? (I've run the error checker and there are no errors in the logbook, just this problem creating a backup.)

Another problem is that in the spreadsheet mode when I click the calendar icon and then click a date several days past it still enters today's date.

Thanks
 
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the software, that error code is a licensing problem for the backup system. If you know how to do a repair from the Add/Remove programs area, you can try that first, but uninstalling/reinstalling should work too. Make sure you are using 1.7.41, the latest build.

The calendar issue is a known bug, thanks for reporting it though.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
[email protected]
 
Back
Top