• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Logged Add Duty Period crashes APDL

AMNegron

Well-known member
APDL Beta Team
Joined
Feb 8, 2002
Messages
1,138
Location
PTC, GA
Just checking if y’all received an in-app support ticket for the subject?
As additional info, I can “Add a Leg” for a day which does create a blank duty period. But then I cannot edit the trip details like trip ID or times.

In attached video, you can see weather animation working, but the “busy” spinner in the top right is stuck if I try to edit trip details
 

Attachments

  • RPReplay_Final1696002552.mov
    2.9 MB
Sure enough. Ok. I’m having problem viewing the ticket on Mobile so let me get to a laptop/desktop. If I have any questions I’ll let you know.
 
Back
Top