Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
I'd like to see more capabilities in the reports section. I need the ability to lookback and see my stats per aircraft type. (total time, landings, night, instrument, approaches, etc.)
You can get this information from the Analyzer in Logbook Pro. Click View/Analyzer and you can use date ranges for your data, expand the left column by clicking the plus signs and you can break time down to the Ident. I suggest taking a look at the Analyzer video which is available in our video catalog and on youtube.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.