Add/resizing columns in Jeppesen report

I've searched but I can't seem to find the answer.

I'm fond of the Jeppesen style logbook layout and would like to add columns to display other times, i.e., night vision goggle time, aircraft commander, etc, but I don't want to remove any of the default columns.

I could delete something from the aircraft category/class, but NVG time doesn't really belong under that header, and I can't resize the header either.

How do I add columns? I would like to size down the width of the columns as it is excessive for some fields (i.e., number of instrument approaches), which would give me space to create a new column(s).

Thanks.

I read that article when i was searching and it doesn’t really say anything other than the Jeppesen report is available.

The Logbook Pro Standard Flight log is editable but it basically just recreates the spreadsheet. I don’t like that look.

Is there a way to manipulate the column width and also to add columns in the Jeppesen format? Right now all I can figure out is how to change the header title.

From what I can tell the program allows you to change the width of the individual rows for each logged flight, just not the width of the columns.

From the doc page referenced above:

The report designer takes a typical Jeppesen style layout and allows you to modify it to fit your needs. Click on a desired column then set the items in the far left side of the designer. Items such as the column header caption, data field, data alignment, font settings and the row height of the final output can be set. Click the option to save the template, any name as you desire, and add new templates to meet your needs. After a template is created it will automatically appear in the Reports..menu just below where the custom template menu item appeared. With the custom template system, you can create your own content and modify formatting within the parameters of the left side preferences. Columns cannot be removed, hidden, resized, or reordered.

From the doc page referenced above:

The report designer takes a typical Jeppesen style layout and allows you to modify it to fit your needs. Click on a desired column then set the items in the far left side of the designer. Items such as the column header caption, data field, data alignment, font settings and the row height of the final output can be set. Click the option to save the template, any name as you desire, and add new templates to meet your needs. After a template is created it will automatically appear in the Reports..menu just below where the custom template menu item appeared. With the custom template system, you can create your own content and modify formatting within the parameters of the left side preferences. Columns cannot be removed, hidden, resized, or reordered.

Ah, bummer. Is there any way to possibly add that capability in? I’ve got a pretty diverse logbook and I’d like to have it displayed in a Jeppesen style.

Ah, bummer. Is there any way to possibly add that capability in? I’ve got a pretty diverse logbook and I’d like to have it displayed in a Jeppesen style.

Not in the near future.

Back