Answered Resizing/adding columns in Jeppesen style reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a few years since I asked this question. I'd like to add in some columns and resize the columns in the Jeppesen style logbook as I have a fairly diverse flight history. I really like the way that book looks, I'm hoping there's been an update or something so I can make this happen.

Hello,

Click here for the documentation on this topic. Columns cannot be resized or removed in the split-reports system. There is the older "Logbook Pro Standard Flight Log" report which will mirror your spreadsheet layout but is far from ideal for printing but an option should you choose.

Hello,

Click here for the documentation on this topic. Columns cannot be resized or removed in the split-reports system. There is the older "Logbook Pro Standard Flight Log" report which will mirror your spreadsheet layout but is far from ideal for printing but an option should you choose.
I'm familiar with the options for modifying the reports with different data sets, and I agree about the less-than-ideal older style flight log.

Will there ever be an update that allows me to modify the column width and add columns, up to the margin limit of the pages? Again, being able to output into the familiar Jeppesen style format is the goal.

Will there ever be an update that allows me to modify the column width and add columns, up to the margin limit of the pages? Again, being able to output into the familiar Jeppesen style format is the goal.
YES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back