ADPL open support tickets

speedbump

Will open suppportticketsfrom Paul's former site be actioned? I have one related to schedule importing (airline filters)... #2-1441-20050517-843...This 'ticket number' was forwarded to meyesterday, and there was no mention ofthis sale...

Also, do you intend to continue with both ADPL, and your own PDAcompanion?In my mind they are competing products.

All open "Support Desk" casesare still active.To inquire you can email support@nc-software.com with your supportdesk case number or ticket. Or you can reply to the last automated support desk email I sent you.

Look for your "crewsware filter update" in the next update of the Schedule Importer.

The last question I will leave to Neal.

Fly Safe!

Paul Auman
APDL Development Team
NC Software, Inc.

Hello,

Yes, both APDL and Logbook Pro's 'general aviation' PDA Companions will be continued as of this writing. There are no plans whatsoever to phase either out.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Paul... one more thing re this support ticket:

If your 'schedule importer guy' wouldn't mind seeinng if he can fix the proper duatation of the Delhi pairings as well (after they import again that is)... They touch 4 days... (leave late on day 1, arrive early day 4), for some reason in the past (when they imported), they would show a return on day 3... If you have a look at the Crewsware pairing, and the 'imported' one... if they act as they did before, you will see what I'm talking about...

Cheers,
Ian

Ian,

I will take a look. Most times if this happens you can use (C)opy and (P)aste to move day three to four.

Fly Safe!

Paul Auman
APDL Development Team
NC Software, Inc.