• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

AirCraft Ident-Type import

Bond13

Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2001
Messages
15
Hi, this may be in the support literature somewhere but I can't seem to find it.

When I import flights from APDL and it is a tail number I haven’t flown before the type defaults to the one specified (ERJ175) in the PDA Wizard.

If the Tail happens to be a ERJ190 though, I have to manually change the type to ERJ190 and consequently it changes Aircraft Ident to the default ERJ175 ident so I end up editing both fields.

Is there an area I can enter all of our fleets Aircraft Idents and Types in LBP all at once so when I import it will automatically enter the correct corresponding type?

Thanks in advance.
 
Back
Top