• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

Airport Acclimation

slow2spool

I don't remember having a problem before, but on the trip I just finished, APDL is not recognizing that I acclimated to a new theater. I had 48 hour layover in NCL after a flight from EWR. We were an un-augmented crew. ADPL calculated my returning flight NCL-EWR FDP based on being acclimated in EWR which is incorrect and flagged a FDP violation for going over 9:00, when in fact my correct max FDP is 14:00 based on being acclimated in NCL.

Then I tried to go back and change the airport of acclimation and it wouldn't allow me to or I was going to the wrong page (Legality Page). If I was on the incorrect page to edit the FDP, which page is correct?

Then I imported the same trip back into APDL, but with a start date in September. Same results. It does not calculate the return flight FDP based on NCL and I tried to find where I could change the airport the FDP is based on and it would either return to EWR or I am not on the correct page to make that edit.

View attachment TripE3383.pdfI'm probably missing something here, because I don't remember this happening in the past.

BTW, I'm using version 7.9.40.3/41

Mike

Attachments