Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
Since updating to the latest version when I try to open the analyzer the program locks up and I have to ctrl+alt+delete out. Tried to reinstall the program. This did not help.
Nothing received. Did you send it to [email protected] (notice the hyphen?). I suggest going to NC Software, Inc. - Help Desk Resource Center and submitting a ticket via our web interface. This bypasses any e-mail difficulties, spam or attachment blockers, etc.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.