• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Any thoughts on offering cross-grade pricing?

ckole

Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
22
It looks like I am moving from Palm to the Treo 750 PPC platform. Are you willing to start to offer some type of discount to move from one platform to the other? I love the program but it really hits the wallet if you have to buy a completely new license. Seems like there should be a way to make one code inactive and reactivate the new OS. I am switching carriers and Cingular doesn't offer 3G speeds in the Palm OS. Otherwise I would stick with it.

Thanks,
Chris
 
Neal,

I understand your stance however there are other companies that offer this service. Your products as a whole are what make you hopefully profitable and it would be nice to offer this service. I guess I will just have to start referring more people and join the affiliate program to try to get some of the money back!
 
Back
Top