APDL and Logbook Pro Features

ballisticc

I have APDAL version 4.02. I am looking to upgrade to the newest version. I have read both options. I am a 121 airline pilot and need the schedule download and all the reports for that.

I also like the other version that has all the Aircraft type, category and class ect. and the faa reports. I was wondering does the Logbook Pro have the same options of Scheduler and customization.

Does one version do all? or do I buy one and a additional add on.

Brad

Hello Brad,

APDL and Logbook Pro are two separate applications that work together. APDL provides the FAR 121 features and also allows schedule importing. Logbook Pro allows APDL to sync its information. The schedule importer only works with APDL, not Logbook Pro. The best combination for FAR 121 pilots is Logbook Pro Professional Edition and APDL version 6, our latest and supported suite for airline pilots. You can purchase both Logbook Pro Professional and APDL version 6 from by clicking here.

I have been trying to decide what to do for some time and I had a discount offered to me that follows. How can I apply that to both purchases or one or the other?
I am ready to buy Now.

{info removed for security purposes by NC Software}

Hello,

I edited your post as the information you provided is not for public dissemination. Please follow the instructions in the e-mail you were sent and it should work fine. The offer had expired but I extended it until 2/28/06 now.

The Disability To Import Directly into Logbook Pro

Dear Logbook Programmers,

My pocketPc died a while back, and I decided all I really wanted to do was import CrewTrac data (Colgan Air/SABRE) directly into Logbook Pro... But without a PPC, it seems I am screwed. Can any of you tell me if I can do this without my PPC, and if not, why you aren't working on adding this useful feature to LP?

Thanks!

NC Software said:
Hello Brad,

APDL and Logbook Pro are two separate applications that work together. APDL provides the FAR 121 features and also allows schedule importing. Logbook Pro allows APDL to sync its information. The schedule importer only works with APDL, not Logbook Pro. The best combination for FAR 121 pilots is Logbook Pro Professional Edition and APDL version 6, our latest and supported suite for airline pilots. You can purchase both Logbook Pro Professional and APDL version 6 from by clicking here.

The schedule importer functionality works with our APDL line of software which supports Palm OS and Pocket PC functionality. Once your sync your schedule to APDL and fly your scheduled flights, you can then sync the APDL data to Logbook Pro.

Back