• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

APDL FTW!

diedrichg

Well-known member
APDL Beta Team
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
1,526
Location
Michigan
APDL FTW!

I was entering two new pilots into my list the other day. After I entered Becky Keith and her employee number, APDL told me that Becky Moran #605xxx was already in the database. I thought for sure I had entered something wrong so I tried it again. I got the same message. I double-checked the entry and, sure enough, the employee numbers matched. I then realized that she had changed her last name since I had last flown with her. APDL was smart enough to know that the employee numbers I was trying to enter were the same! APDL FTW!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top