APDL.net Data Export Issue

Lude2Envy

I finished a trip on Saturday that ran through the interface period - Nov 29 to Dec 2. I'm trying to just export the data through Nov 30th on APDL.net, but when I choose "Get Flights" it's pulling up the flights from Dec 1st as well. I have it set to "Custom Date Range" from 11/29/2017 to 11/30/17. Why is it pulling flights from Dec 1st also?

What are the dates of the last leg (actual IN/OUT) and in the same time zone as you're using on the exporter (DOM vs. UTC). I'd have to check the code but most likely it's where your OUT/IN are on that last flight.

What are the dates of the last leg (actual IN/OUT) and in the same time zone as you're using on the exporter (DOM vs. UTC). I'd have to check the code but most likely it's where your OUT/IN are on that last flight.

The last leg on Nov 30th was out at 2045 and in at 2145 - both EST. I'm using Domicile, not UTC on the exporter.

FYI, I just tried again changing the date range from 11/29/2017 to 11/29/2017 and that time it pulled just my legs from the 29th and 30th. Doesn't make any sense though.

Don't try to make sense of it, that's my job :) It's a time zone issue and I have to trace it. Will look at it tomorrow morning.

Don't try to make sense of it, that's my job :) It's a time zone issue and I have to trace it. Will look at it tomorrow morning.

Haha, sorry. Here's a screenshot if it helps. The OOOI times are local, but the leg date still comes up as Dec 1st. I guess it's getting the leg date off of UTC time. Still doesn't explain why the search criteria doesn't work though.

Screenshot 2017-12-04 21.24.07.png

This issue should now be fixed. Please give it a test drive.

There was a bug when using custom date ranges, the end date was incorrect.

Flight Date has been changed to reflect actual OUT and not scheduled OUT.

Thank you for the report.

This issue should now be fixed. Please give it a test drive.

There was a bug when using custom date ranges, the end date was incorrect.

Flight Date has been changed to reflect actual OUT and not scheduled OUT.

Thank you for the report.

Looks much better. Nice work and thanks for the quick fix!

Back