• Hello! We just upgraded the forum'ware to a much more powerful and robust system and quite frankly much more modern. First stop is check your profiles and set time zones, signatures, and any other options you want to customize making the forums work best for you. We are tweaking the look and feel, features, and more as we continue to settle in the new forum'ware. Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Click here to review your account now.

Resolved Trouble exporting trips from APDL.net. Dates selection

swakid8

Hey Guys

So something weird is going on with APDL.net when it comes time to export data in a certain date range. So here is what I tried to do today.

Picture 1.png

For example, I would select 11/29 through 11/30, but I only would get 11/30 flights, not 11/29 flights

Picture 2.PNG

But when I select 11/28 through 11/30,

Picture 3.JPG

I would then get one of my flights from 11/28 (I did four legs this day), then both of my 11/29 legs and I would all of my 11/30 legs. What's going on here that I am not understanding. In UTC time, if I select 11/29 and 11/30, shouldn't I get all of my legs that occurred starting from 00:00 on 11/29 through 23:59 on 11/30? What is the system logic? I didn't have this problem earlier this month.

Picture 4.JPG

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Review the payroll settings for these legs in the app and make sure Apply to Flight is ON.

swakid8

Apply to Flight is on for these legs..... This issue starting happening recently...

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
I took a look at your data and did a custom export for the dates you mentioned and I get the following returned. If this is missing something please provide screenshots of the LEGS from APDL.

Attachments

Steve Hayne

Support Engineer
Staff member
Try selecting Domiciile instead of UTC for the time (radio button).

swakid8

I've tried it, and still have the same issue. Its bad to a point where I would have to select a range of days in order to just load a single day....

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Thank you for your patience and allowing us to find and fix the issue. It was published today and verified fixed.