APDL Pocket PC 6.1.3 RC 3 for Mobile 6.1

dobson89

I have a Palm treo 800w and installed APDL Pocket PC 6.1.3 RC 3 I was wondering how to turn off the popup keyboard?

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

You may want to try ZeNoKeyboard. ZeNoKeyboard was written for PPC2000 so there's no guarantee with other WM versions. It has been known to work on WM5.

When the keyboard pops up in APDL click the Keyboard ICON and select the ZeNoKeyboard and the keyboard will hide and stay hidden.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Keyboard popups

I also have the treo 800W and I tried the link above and the keyboard keeps popping. Any other possible solutions? It is seriously annoying!!

Make sure you have the zeno keyboard selected as the keyboard. I just tried it on our test unit and it worked fine. Outside of that I don't have any ideas as that is the way Microsoft wrote the OS on the device.

I went under the settings for the treo and selected the zenokeyboard and nothing changed but when I went to type in data in ADPL and the keyboard popped up, I selected the arrow next to the keyboard icon and then selected the zenokeyboard and now it works like a charm. Thanks for the help.

Back