• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Backup problems - invalid data

Jon Meeker

New member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
3
Whenever I try to open up data from my Logbook Pro backup folder, I get a "Invalid Data, please try again" error message. My computor then locks up and I have to shut it down with the on/off switch. Any ideas?
 
I created a folder on my desktop called "logbook data" to save backups in. I then save this folder to a disc. When I open this folder and double click the backup I want, it opens up logbook pro and then I get the message "Invalid Data, Please try again" and then my computor locks up. I guess the proper way to restore this data is to open up logbook pro first and then click File...Archive...Backup. Will it restore this way from a disc or a flash drive?
Thank you for your help.
 
Back
Top