Can not register Logbook Pro Professional PC version

JWillett

Hey guys,

Having a bit of trouble unlocking the Logbook Pro. I purchased my code and entered the information exactly as it appeared in my email, and it continues to say I have an invalid code and or name. Any help would be good. Thanks

Josh

JWillett said:
Hey guys,

Having a bit of trouble unlocking the Logbook Pro. I purchased my code and entered the information exactly as it appeared in my email, and it continues to say I have an invalid code and or name. Any help would be good. Thanks

Josh

Josh,

We can't assist in registration issues on a public forum. Please submit a support request with the registration information, order number, etc. so we can assist you promptly.

Thanks for reply

Hi again,

Just wanted to say thanks for the quick reply. I did submit the support request prior to posting on here. Just wanted to cover all my bases. So I am just waiting for that response.

Thanks again,

Josh

Josh,

My apologies on not getting to your ticket sooner. Your post clued me in the e-mail ticketing system had stalled as I didn't have any support tickets. I recycled it and it spewed the e-mails, I was able to reply! Thank you for your patience.

No worries Neal. It is all good. I am glad you have this forum. It is a really great idea for customer support (at least those of us that are tech savvy!). Good job. One more quick question...I am looking at getting a Pocket PC instead of my old Palm...is the software better for a PPC or Palm in your opinion?

Josh

We try to keep the feature set as close as possible between the two PDA lines. Logbook Pro's PDA's are identical on Palm and Pocket PC. APDL is slightly different where the datebook features (alarm, etc.) in APDL are not available on the Pocket PC side at this time.

Back