• Hello! We just upgraded the forum'ware to a much more powerful and robust system and quite frankly much more modern. First stop is check your profiles and set time zones, signatures, and any other options you want to customize making the forums work best for you. We are tweaking the look and feel, features, and more as we continue to settle in the new forum'ware. Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Click here to review your account now.
  • APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Bug Report Credit missing on trip page/white boxes

pcohen

Just updated to latest. 7.9.34. Look at July 1:

All other trips are normal:

EricW

APDL Beta Team
Try a forcing a sync, closing the app, or even a power cycle of the device. I think I've seen this before and it was just a weird anomaly I haven't seen since.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pcohen

None of that worked. Wondering if deleting and reimporting the trip would fix. Will try that.

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
No. It won't fix it. Remove from suspended and cold launch the app. Does it occur on all trips?

pcohen

No fix. Only on July 1. Only trip with a deadhead. All other trips normal.

pcohen

Fixed it. For some reason my DH rig settings got changed to 0:0 with the update.