Custom Fields?

ibrubeer

I created some custom fields in Logbook Pro for PC that I used to use "back in the day." I don't use them anymore. They always show up in Logbook Pro for Android though. Is there a way to set it all up so that these fields don't show up on my phone? I use some of these fields on my phone, but not all of them. I can't simply uncheck the box in the display settings, since I use a couple of these fields.

Dennis,

The custom fields are not individually hideable but you can as a section in Settings/Flight Log Layout. For example you can hide "custom text" or "custom time" but not individual columns. We may be able to enhance this later, the problem is creating settings to hide a column that exists now but may be deleted later as an example. We just need to find a better way to handle this without creating too much clutter, i.e. showing 50 checkboxes for the 10 of each type of custom columns.

Dennis,

The custom fields are not individually hideable but you can as a section in Settings/Flight Log Layout. For example you can hide "custom text" or "custom time" but not individual columns. We may be able to enhance this later, the problem is creating settings to hide a column that exists now but may be deleted later as an example. We just need to find a better way to handle this without creating too much clutter, i.e. showing 50 checkboxes for the 10 of each type of custom columns.

Bummer. In a previous life (but in the same logbook) I used to use several custom fields. I still use a couple of them now. I can't remove the whole field in the PC version of Logbook Pro though, or it will purge all historical data. Hopefully the Android app will allow for hiding individual fields in the future instead of all of each type of custom field.

Back