• We've completed testing of iOS 14. Logbook Pro has no issues observed. APDL's only issue is the Weather Map is crashing. We are working on an update for the crash at this time.

Data Transfer

MD11F

Hi, Neal;

I bought Logbook Pro in 2000 and used it happily for a couple years, then the particular computer I had installed it on was rendered OBE by acquisition of a Sony notebook. During the time I had your product active, I moved and lost the installation software, so I wasn't able to transfer anything.

A couple years ago I had a local computer-guy extract the program from my old Compaq, and he was able to give me a cd with everything Logbook Pro on it; but he advised me I had to have Logbook Pro on my new computer to make any use of the disc he'd given me- I wasn't going to be able to just plug it in and have it work. I didn't get around to it then but would like to do so now.

What I'd like to know is if I can re-order the installation software from your 2000 version of Logbook Pro; or will I need to order the new one... and once ordered, will I be able to plug-in this cd and have all my data arrive alive. What I really don't want to do is have to re-enter my entire aviation career's worth of flying a second time [took me four straight days in 2000!] to produce a professional-looking logbook; so I'm hoping I can just get a new program disc, insert the extracted files from my old Compaq and be back in business.

Thanks in advance for telling me what I need to do ;-)

Eric Addis

Senior Support Engineer
Staff member
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]MD-11F[/FONT]

We cannot handle lost key code issues on a public forum. Please submit this on a support ticket.

MD11F

Key Code?

Eric;

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I think I have a bit of a disconnect as to what you mean me to do: I have nothing to support, per se, since I no longer have access to my Logbook Pro. I'll go there like you say, though. Thanks.